Friday, November 4, 2011

Absent

Yes I have been absent.  I have not kept up with anything.  Any my defense my life has taken a very unexpected turn.  One that I did not see coming.  Don't worry this is not bad.....just surprising.  For the longest time I thought I had my life figured out.  Didn't want to change anything, I was happy with everything the way it was.  Is it fate or is it destiny??  I'm not sure.  All I know is it has been an incredible ride the last 3 months and even though now more then ever I have no idea where my life is headed I look forward to seeing what is around the next turn.
I will explain more later.  I know this isn't much detail....but it is a great story......

1 comment:

ChelleStamps said...

I'm really happy for you. You should never be 'happy with everything just the way it is' or have life figured out. That is too boring sister. Enjoy the ride!
On a side note, my verification word for this post is cullen--seriously lol.