Wednesday, September 15, 2010

To go back to school, or not to go back to school.

I don't know why....this happens a few time, the problem is the feeling is stronger this time. I want to go back to school.....sometimes. I feel that I am always in the same type of job, a little unstable. Production can move at anytime, anywhere. Do I really want to put my self through that, work and school? Can I handle work and school? Cause there is no way I can not work full time. I am afraid....that I would be taking on to much and fail. Do I really want to have homework at my age? These are the questions that keep rolling around in my help. I have no idea what I am going to do, but I need to make this choice once and for all soon......any advice?

3 comments:

The Kropf Family said...

I think it would be a great idea to go back to school as long as you have an idea as to what you want to go back to school for. I got a degree and I doubt I will ever use it so I would definately recommend school as long as you know what you want to do. It would be hard, but I'm sure you could handle it.

Jacki said...

gosh, i had no idea you have been updating your blog.
i honestly don't know what to tell you to do because i have no idea myself. I'm with Sharon, if you know what you want to do then go for it. just know that i am pretty sure that you may get overwhelmed working full time and going to school. just sayin'...

Carly said...

it is overwhelming, but honestly it's doable. mike and i both did it. a lot of people do it. i don't regret working full time while i was going to school. life is crazy while you're doing it, but i think it's worth it! the more you think about it the more it will seem impossible...so i say pick a major and GO FOR IT :) most universities offer more flexible schedules for people working full time and the classes geared to working professionals are less intense.