Saturday, November 6, 2010

A lie!

The ad said these curtians will block 99% of light. Does this look like it blockes even 9% light? I don't think they block 2%. Can you tell I am irritated?
I was excited when I saw some curtians advertised for $9 regular $20. They block out light which would make my room, which faces the east, darker so I can actually sleep in. (light wakes me up easy) These curtians suck!!! I should have just taken them back, but I threw away my old ones, the ones that worked a little better away!

2 comments:

Carly said...

that is a lie! they look like sheer curtains, not something that's supposed to block light.

Jacki said...

so lame! i can't believe they said that it blocks 99% of the light.
they shouldn't lie to a person that has a hard time sleeping when there is just a tiny bit of light anywhere in the room. sheesh, stupid people!
we'll get ya some blinds to see if that helps. :]