Monday, April 19, 2010

Yard Work!!

8 years, I lived in an apartment. 8 years I wished I could have a little square piece of dirt to plant something in. I settled for planters on the porch which did give me something to plant but I still wanted that garden. 3 months of living in the house and 2 weeks of yard work....I'm not so sure :) Sore legs, sore backs, dirt, and still more to do before we can even think of planting something. Is it worth it? Time will tell. There is still a lot more to do. So many new "discoveries" with a house. I say discoveries because one of the things we "discovered" this weekend was a big pile of ants!!!! And wasps!!!!!!! What next? :)

2 comments:

Jacki said...

honestly..i'm not so sure either. haha! i'm not sure my body will ever be normal again after doing so much yardwork. :/

Carly said...

hopefully not snakes!! there's not much worse than that :)